Have you had a dream to do or be something new in your life? It may be to take a trip to a far-off exotic place, write a book, start your own business, or learn to knit. Maybe your dream is to change or enhance your life in some meaningful way.
Henry David Thoreau inspires us with his words: “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.”
Whatever your dream may be, there are a few ways to put a foundation under it and make it your reality.
• Listen to your intuition to feel into what it is you want to do or be. Even though many of us were taught as children to “stop day-dreaming” or to “get your head out of the clouds,” that is exactly where many new ideas that change our lives (or our world) begin.
• Gain clarity about the end result you’d like to accomplish. For example, if you want to write a book, determine the clear message you’d like to convey to your readers—and envision one of them holding your book and reading it.
• Decide and envision the person you want to be at the end of your transformation.
• Take a broad view of the world and see how your idea fits in.
• Let go of fear and replace it with curiosity and knowledge. For example, if you want to become a knitter, read and learn everything you can and need to know, becoming as expert as you can. (When you know what you’re doing, you feel more confident—and have a better outcome.)
• Get professional assistance to help you make your dream a reality so you stay focused rather than wasting your time and energy trying to figure things out on your own.
• If taking a big trip, consult a travel professional for at least part of your trip.
• If writing a book, hire a professional editor.
• If starting a business, hire those in areas you’ll need help in such as a business coach, bookkeeper, branding expert or other pro. (New World Women will be rolling out a Women’s Business Consortium later in 2024 to help our sisters with that.)
• Stay dedicated, persistent, and focused, while allowing for some flexibility in your plan. Veering off in too many directions distracts you from your goal and waters down the wonderful effects your ideas may offer the world.
Most important of all, ask for Divine guidance! Walk the path of your creations alight with the highest frequency or energy you can. We are celebrating you in advance!